Changing vBulletin 4 its password hashing to use BCrypt. October 3, 2014 / Dave / 0 Comments. By default, vBulletin uses a very basic and easy to crack password hashing:. With the GPU’s of these days, it may be a matter of minutes to crack a password using a dictionary attack/rainbow tables. Fortunately, it’s very easy to change the password hashing. I will change the password hashing of vBulletin to use BCrypt, a much better algorithm. The password hashing will look like this at the end of this guide:.
- )[править | править вики-текст]. vBulletin Blog даёт возможность пользователям размещать в пределах.
- VBulletin Cracked | Nulled vBulletin releases | Premium Templates | Plugins and Modifications | Amazing Support!
- VBulletin Forums vBulletin (vB) is a proprietary Internet forum software New for vBulletin 4 is the vBulletin publishing suite, which includes CMS and blog functions. But isn't risky if I upload a site with Vbulletin Cracked?
- Salt); Vbulletin;IceBB;Discuz; md5(md5($salt).$pass) La lista proviene dal blog di raz0r, un hacker russo: per questo motivo alcuni di questi indirizzi portano a md5 d7db8547de47866319ec81f761588950 cracked PUPSYA.
- 15.01.2011. Сообщений: 494. 22.01.2011, 19:00 Crack. Ребята у кого есть кряк для MathCad 14, или может кто то знает где его можно скачать.
Requirements for this guide:. – Access to the FTP or permission to edit.
php files on the server. – PHP version of 5. 5+ (we make use of the password_hash function).
– You must update all of the passwords in the current database. – vBulletin 4. 2 (this modification has been made on 4. 2). – Database access in the form of SSH/PHPMyAdmin or any other database manager tool.
Create a backup of the files we are going to edit first so you can always restore it in case it goes wrong. You can either do this in PHPMyAdmin by changing it to char(60) or by executing the following query:. Step 2: edit /includes/functions_login. php. Now let’s modify the verify_authentication function in the /includes/functions_login. php file.
And replace it with:. This function will, as the function name describes, verify the authentication. Step 3: edit /includes/class_dm_user. php. This file contains the verify_password and hash_password function which must be changed as well. Look for the hash_password function:.
And replace it with:. Now look for the verify_password function:. And replace it with:. We have to modify this function since there’s a check to see if the password matches the current username, which is not allowed by default. Step 4: update all passwords in the user table. The only downside of this is that we have to update all passwords in the database.
But no worries, no one will have to change or update their password to make this work since we use the old password hashing in BCrypt. Please make a backup of your database or user table before doing this so you can restore it in case it does not work as intended. Create a file in the root of your forum and name it something like update_passwords. php. Contents of the file:. This will update all of the current password hashes to use BCrypt. In case the script timed out, just run it again or change the script execution timeout.
Step 5: verifying functionality. Now try to login onto your forum and see if that works, in case you get an incorrect username/password error, it means you did something wrong in this guide. In case it works, try to update your password and relog to see if that part works as well. I tested the login, registration, remember me checkbox and changing password function on a local test forum which seemed to work fine. Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll gladly answer them. Leave a Reply Cancel reply.